Friday, April 26, 2013

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

There is always a first time for everything. In the past few months I've been having
many "first times".


Aloha to my Family and Friends...

I'm going out of the country FOR THE FiRST TIME!!! Awesome awesomeness!!! I am actually at the airport right now doing a little dance.

And now airport security are eyeing me strangely so maybe I'll stop my little dance.

Today I want to talk about the amazing mess of life. Life is meant to be messy, colorful and LIVED. LIVE LIFE! Take the time to DO SOMETHING you have NEVER done before!!! Don't wait for "the right time", MAKE TIME!!! I waited so long to do this. I made excuses about money or how busy I was or... Blah blah blah.

NO MORE EXCUSES!

I got myself a passport (ANOTHER FIRST) and I plan to have it filled before it expires in 2023.

Don't let time fly by folks.. FLY WITH IT!!!

I love you all my amazing family and stellar friends. See you back here on Monday.

Live, love and aloha,

Cousin Pili



No comments: