Monday, April 22, 2013

Help me find STRENGTH.


Aloha my Family and Friends,

I live my life with love and compassion. I have an open heart and mind. In this blog I promote and inspire HEALTH, WELLNESS and above all... LOVE and LOVING THE LIFE YOU HAVE TO LIVE.

Some days are a little harder. I do my best to fight it. I fight it with POSITIVE ACTION and the PROMOTION OF LOVE. AND... Some days it just really slaps you in the face. Some days I am reminded that this world is filled with hateful thoughts, language, ACTIONS and PEOPLE.

Hateful.

There are just some truly hateful people in this world. People that use language, actions and thought to inspire and promote hate.

I don't understand it. Why? It really makes no sense. Maybe by talking it out WE will figure it out.

Fearful.

Hate is cowardice and requires and inspires fear. In order to HATE something I think one requires IGNORANCE and FEAR of the subject. A HATER in turn feels a need to make their subject feel the same.

Someone who kills is someone who is already dead inside.

SOMEONE MAKE ME STOP NOW!!!!

Writing about HATE and FEAR is not making me feel any better. I feel like I am promoting THE STENCH OF IT.

I'M STOPPING NOW!

FAMILY.

FRIENDSHIP.

LOVE.

Much Better.

Friendship inspires love. You, my amazing friends and family have been an inspiration to me. I am hoping that you will HELP ME. HELP ME TO FIND THE LOVE IN THIS WORLD.

HELP ME TO PROMOTE WELLNESS.

HELP ME TO INSPIRE YOU TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH LOVE!

I am still going to blog twice a week but I am changing the days to MONDAY and THURSDAY. Give me your healthful and helpful ideas, your mana'o and any loving thoughts. Give me people who you think I should focus on! People in the family or friends who PROMOTE LOVE and HEALTH BY EXAMPLE!

Help me to balance out the hate in this world with THE STRENGTH OF LOVE.

Boston Strong,

Cousin Pili
NYC. This flag unites us all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the hate get you down. Hateful people fear life and love.

Unknown said...

Thank you Anonymous!!