Sunday, February 24, 2013

Not Happy Nathaniel.

Aloha (cough.) My Family, (Cough.) My Friends, (COUGH.) and those people brave enough to come around.

I have a cold. A cough to be exact. I have just taken a cough suppressant with CODEINE so forgive me if I fall asleep halfway through this post. I WAS going to write about WILLPOWER today and specifically about my lovely cousin Kaeo.  But that's gonna come to you sometime tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to fight though the medicated haze to blog-a-di-blog my thoughts and wisdoms on the subject.

As it is I do not have the WILLPOWER to stay awake.

Note: I used to be a stubborn butt-head about medicine and doctors. I thought I could fight everything using Hawaiian Salt, lemon and tea. While I suggest trying home remedies at first... PLEASE after a few days JUST GET SOME COUGH SYRUP. If that doesn't work GO TO THE DOCTOR. This goes for your aches and pains too. Thats what those highly educated white coats are for. To make you get better.

Now I am just writing in bubbles. I'm going to go to sleep. I originally was just going to tell you that I was sick and that I'd be back tomorrow. That's all I was going to type... BUT I am PODAHGEE (like Portuguese but the Hawaiian version) I get straight to the point no matter how long it takes...

Good night, wash your hands and don't get sick,

Cousin Pili

PS... See you tomorrow!

No comments: